About This Blog
The Delaware Bankruptcy Insider is a premier blog designed to bring its readers a comprehensive analysis of the latest Delaware corporate bankruptcy news and rulings. Brought to you by Ashby & Geddes, P.A.
Judges and Courts
- Delaware Court of Chancery
- Delaware District Court
- Delaware Supreme Court
- Judge Brendan L. Shannon
- Judge Christopher S. Sontchi
- Judge Kevin Gross
- Judge Kevin J. Carey
- Judge Laurie Selber Silverstein
- Judge Mary F. Walrath
- Judge Peter J. Walsh
- Third Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States Supreme Court
- Third Circuit Reversal Paves the Way For NextEra to Potentially Recover Administrative Expenses Incurred in Connection With Failed Merger
- Delaware District Court Disagrees with Bankruptcy Court’s Ruling and Holds That Committee’s Challenge Rights Survived Entry of the Sale Order and Consummation of Sale
- “Straddling the Line”: Delaware Bankruptcy Court Rules That Not All Tax Liabilities Incurred During a Debtor’s Petition Year are Eligible for Administrative Expense Priority
Hayley joined the firm in 2016 as an associate. Her practice involves work in both the Corporate Litigation and Counseling group and the Commercial Litigation and Counseling group.
Ben is of counsel with the firm and a member of the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Group. He has experience in all aspects of corporate reorganization, bankruptcy and insolvency. His practice focuses on creditors’ rights and has included representation of numerous defendants in adversary proceedings under section 547 of the Bankruptcy Code, secured creditors, unsecured creditors and contract counterparties in complex bankruptcy proceedings.
Lauren joined the firm in 2014 as an associate. Her practice involves work in both the Corporate Litigation and Counseling group and the Bankruptcy and Insolvency group.
Andy is a member of Ashby & Geddes’ corporate and commercial litigation and counseling groups, with a practice focused primarily on litigation in the Delaware Court of Chancery. Andy’s litigation experience includes acting as lead and local counsel in disputes over corporate and alternative entity control, fiduciary duties and management, and corporate appraisal actions. Andy has also represented clients in a variety of contract and other commercial disputes in the Delaware Superior Court and our federal courts. Andy was an associate member of the Board of Bar Examiners of the Delaware Supreme Court for six years, and is also… Read More