About This Blog
The Delaware Bankruptcy Insider is a premier blog designed to bring its readers a comprehensive analysis of the latest Delaware corporate bankruptcy news and rulings. Brought to you by Ashby & Geddes, P.A.
Judges and Courts
- Delaware Court of Chancery
- Delaware District Court
- Delaware Supreme Court
- Judge Brendan L. Shannon
- Judge Christopher S. Sontchi
- Judge Kevin Gross
- Judge Kevin J. Carey
- Judge Laurie Selber Silverstein
- Judge Mary F. Walrath
- Judge Peter J. Walsh
- Third Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States Supreme Court
- Delaware District Court Finds Section 506(b) Does Not Limit Allowability of Unsecured Claims for Contractual Postpetition Attorneys’ Fees
- Post-Confirmation Purchasers of Shares Be Aware: Third Circuit Holds Shares are Subject to the Plan, Including Its Releases
- Delaware District Court Agrees That Plans Need Not Reflect Bargained For Priority Provisions in Subordination Agreements
Ashby & Geddes, P.A. does not share personally identifiable information with third-parties nor does it store information collected about readers’ visits to The Delaware Bankruptcy Insider (the “Blog”) for use other than to analyze and improve content performance. Ashby & Geddes, P.A. may also disclose personally identifiable information in order to respond to a subpoena, court order, or other such request. Ashby & Geddes, P.A. may also provide such personally identifiable information in response to a law enforcement agency’s request.
Ashby & Geddes, P.A. is not responsible for the republishing of content found on the Blog on other websites or media without the permission of Ashby & Geddes, P.A. Ashby & Geddes, P.A. is also not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which the Blog links. If a reader provides any information to such third parties, different rules regarding the collection and use of personal information may apply. Ashby & Geddes, P.A. strongly suggests reviewing the third party privacy policies before providing any data.